"My grandmother loved you at first when she met you…
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via groudon)|
Timeless Aesthetic Style Bloggers
Isaiah & Amara
A dress designed to change color in the rain, thanks to dye sewn into
the seams. Created by Sean Kelly, Modeled by Angelica Guillen-Jimenez
Sing, young black man.
Yes, sir! Go awf!
YAAAAAAAAAAASSS TAKE ME TO CHURCH
Reblogging again because I feel this in my soul . boy can sing .
YEASSSSS I CANTTTTTTTTT